2 Days Angkor Escape Package Tour
2 Days Package Tour
Discover 16 wondrous temples, including Cambodia’s iconic Angkor Wat complex, the largest religious monument in the world. In two days, you will complete a 62 km circuit around the Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom complexes. On the second evening, enjoy a sumptuous dinner while enjoying a traditional apsara dance performance.
1st day tour Itinerary:
Angkor Thom Complex: the last capital of the Khmer Empire, constructed in the 12th century by Jayavarman VII.
The Angkor Thom Complex consists of the following structures:
• Bayon Temple: The complex’s main temple stands in the center of the former capital. This iconic edifice features 216 serene, gently smiling faces.
• Terrace of the Elephants: This platform was constructed for king Jayavarman VII to view public ceremonies and welcome victorious soldiers returning from battle.
• Terrace of the Leper King: This terrace is named for a 15th century statue of the Hindu god Yama discovered on-site. The discolored statue was found covered in moss and was therefore reminiscent of a person with leprosy.
• Phimeanakas: a Hindu temple constructed at the end of the 10th century.
• Thommanun Temple: One of a pair of Hindu temples constructed in the 12th century.
• Chau Say Tevoda: Located just east of the Angkor Thom complex, this 12th century Hindu temple was constructed in the Angkor Wat style.
• Ta Keo Temple: This is likely the first sandstone temple-mountain to be constructed by the Khmers.
• Ta Prohm: This picturesque and popular temple features trees emerging from the temple ruins amongst verdant jungle surroundings.
• Banteay Kdei Temple: This sandstone Buddhist monastic complex was occupied by monks over the centuries until the 1960′s.
• Srah Srang: This baray or reservoir measuring 700m by 350m was dug in the 10th century.
• Angkor Wat: A 12th century sandstone temple and UNESCO World Heritage site return to hotel.
• Buffet Dinner: accompanied by an Apsara Traditional Dance Performance by the Khmer Royal Classic Ballet. From 6:30 pm to 8:40pm drop off at restaurant only one way.
2 day Tour Itinerary:
• Preah Khan Temple: meaning “holy sword” previously have been occupied by the royal palaces of King Yasovarman and King Tribhuvanadiyavarman.
• Neak Pean temple: is an artificial island with a Buddhist temple on a circular island in Preah Khan Baray.
• Ta somConsists of a single shrine located on one level and surrounded by enclosure laterite walls.
• East Mebon: was dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva and honors the parents of the king.
• Pre Rup Temple:is a temple mountain of combined brick, laterite and sanstone construction.
• Banteay Srey Temple: located for 37km from the city. this temple a loosely translates to “citadel of the women”, this temple was built at a time when the khmer empire was gaining significant power and territory, constructed by a Brahmin counselor under a powerful king under Jayavarman V.
• Phnom Bakhen: or Bakhen Hill for relax with a fascinating sunset viewing return to hotel
US$ 195.00 for the first person, US$ 100 for each additional person
This price covers:
– Transport by Car with A/C
– English Speaking Tour Guide
– Temple Entrance Ticket
– Buffet Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show
– Free Khmer Traditional Massage 60 minutes each guest (from 10am to 9:00pm)
(Note for the Sunrise will additional charge US$15.00 for driver and guide early tour)