1 Day Angkor Highlight Package Tour
1 Day Package Tour
Discover 11 wondrous temples, including Cambodia’s iconic Angkor Wat complex, the largest religious monument in the world. You will complete a 28 km circuit around the Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom complexes. Finish your day with a sumptuous dinner while enjoying a traditional apsara dance performance.
Tour Itinerary Details: On this one-day tour, you will discover the following temples:
Angkor Thom Complex: the last capital of the Khmer Empire, constructed in the 12th century by Jayavarman VII. The Angkor Thom Complex consists of the following structures:
• Bayon Temple: The complex’s main temple stands in the center of the former capital. This iconic edifice features 216 serene, gently smiling faces.
• Terrace of the Elephants: This platform was constructed for king Jayavarman VII to view public ceremonies and welcome victorious soldiers returning from battle.
• Terrace of the Leper King: This terrace is named for a 15th century statue of the Hindu god Yama discovered on-site. The discolored statue was found covered in moss and was therefore reminiscent of a person with leprosy.
• Phimeanakas: a Hindu temple constructed at the end of the 10th century.
• Thommanun Temple: One of a pair of Hindu temples constructed in the 12th century.
• Chau Say Tevoda: Located just east of the Angkor Thom complex, this 12th century Hindu temple was constructed in the Angkor Wat style.
• Ta Keo Temple: This is likely the first sandstone temple-mountain to be constructed by the Khmers.
• Ta Prohm: This picturesque and popular temple features trees emerging from the temple ruins amongst verdant jungle surroundings.
• Banteay Kdei Temple: This sandstone Buddhist monastic complex was occupied by monks over the centuries until the 1960′s.
• Srah Srang: This baray or reservoir measuring 700m by 350m was dug in the 10th century.
• Angkor Wat: A 12th century sandstone temple and UNESCO World Heritage site
• Phnom Bakhen: or Bakhen Hill for relax with a fascinating sunset viewing. return to hotel enjoy buffet dinner with apsara traditional dancing show.
Package Tour Price Included:
US$ 125 for the first person, US$ 79 for each additional person
This price covers:
– Transport by Tuk Tuk with driver from 1-3 guests (If require the car A/C add US$ 15) from 4 guests up free upgrade to Mini-Van options (No additional charge).
– English Speaking Tour Guide
– Temple Entrance Ticket
– Dinner with Apsara Tranditional Dancing Show
– Free Khmer Traditional Massage 60 minutes each guest (from 10am to 9:00pm) (Note for the Sunrise will additional charge US$15.00 for driver and guide early tour) Inquiry